Tuesday, February 10, 2015

60 Days Without Facebook - Day 6

February 10, 2015

It's becoming pretty apparent that life does really go on without Facebook. The only reason I really continue to post here is so I can go back and fill in the gaps when I reactivate Facebook, which truly has become the log of my life.

Today I went to my job for the second time, and I really do enjoy it. The lady I work for is amazingly nice and laid back, and her children are well mannered. It's a lot to manage, especially with my knee still giving me some trouble, but I fake it til I make it. It's close to home, the pay is good, there are no pets to deal with and the kids are pretty self sufficient.

The kids had a blast at their Valentine's thing at preschool, and came home loaded up on sugar. That was awesome.  It's fun to watch them experience so many new things. I'm clearly coming down with everyone's cold, so I tried to rest as much as I could today. Mike took the kids grocery shopping, which was like a miracle.  2 years, 8 months and 24 days after their birth he took them to the store alone for the very first time. They all survived, and I laid in bed feeling yuck and continuing my binge watching of Bates Motel season 2.

Nothing else remarkable happened. I was sick. I laid around a lot and watched a lot of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment