Saturday, February 21, 2015

60Days Without Facebook - Day 17

February 21, 2015

The kids woke up around 2:30am, so I knew it was going to be a long morning. Today was just one of my bad days. Tons of anxiety, short temper, quick to anger and no patience. Mike is still sick so I am trying to leave him alone to get adequate rest. Some days I just really feel a failure at peaceful parenting. I know I was harsh, mean and even a bully to my kids today, so I am laying here now in bed feeling like an asshole.  Regardless of my foul mood, I vacuumed, did dishes and cleaned out all of our recycle items that had been piling out. I also brushed the dog.

Anyway, they did go to my mom's today, which was likely for the best. I stopped at Wal-Mart to get a few things, and then took a nap for a couple of hours. When I woke up I had a snack of pita chips, red bell pepper and ranch dressing. Later for dinner I ate some of my leftover spaghetti bake. It was tasty. We made that one meal go a long way.

Off to bed. It just overall has been a moody day. My period is 3 days late. I'll chalk it up to that nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment